Hello, internet. How are you doing?
Business is picking up at my new place of employment, which means I’m being thrown into a bunch of different projects. This also means I’ve got a lot of fast learning to do on my part, as I have absolutely no previous experience with this:
That’s right. I work with hard-core green people who abide by the rules of the US Green Building Council. It’s the complete opposite of my previous industry.
Other things I’ve been doing:
1. Volunteering with 1.5 (soon to become a solid 2) dog adoption foundations.
2. Saw Ricky Geravis live at the Nokia last weekend for a mere $3. It’s good to have connections.
3. Picked up my ukulele again. It’s been way too long.
4. Planned a weekend trip to NYC to visit some old friends.
5. Going to the gym on a semi-regular basis.
That’s about it for now. I am sorry I’ve been neglecting you, but a girl’s gotta make money to keep this site up and running. (And to pay for the activities I can potentially write about later to keep you entertained. I know you care.)