I’ll Pass on the 27 Club Application
It’s my last full day of being 26! I’m not horribly worried about the aging process – Asians age well.
A quick recap on what happened since the last birthday:
2. Started volunteering with the Bill Foundation.
3. Dropped $3200 on my Beetle.
4. Infamous car accident.
5. Court hearings for work and for the accident.
6. Got a new crush. (Y’all know what he kind of looks like and I don’t want to get too stalkerish.)
7. Got a [new] used car.
8. Moved yet again.
9. Inadvertently became part of a localized group of the Yellow Peril in the office.
10. [Wild card for you people to fill in.]
This coming year is the only time I’ll be eligible for the 27 Club. I’ll pass on joining; if I lived through my car accident, I’d hate to think of what I’d have to do to qualify for membership.