One of those memes that everyone does because our stalkers need to know what to get us for our birthday (Aug 19)
Although I can tell you what I’d like for my birthday flat out: a makeout session with my crush, who looks something like this:
However, hundreds of miles prevent me from fulfilling this, so I’m going to share this list with you instead. Because the Slackmistress was
bored sweet enough to tag me and because I hit a lull in the work day like to share.
Now I’m supposed to tag 25 people on Facebook with this meme, but why should I just pick 25 when I’ve got all of you?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
The first time around was 6:35 AM. The second time was 7:15 AM.
2. How do you like your steak?
How I like my men: thick, hot, and cut.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Transformers (after everyone else had already seen it and loved/hated it).
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Simpsons! Been watching it for 20 years now.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
LA isn’t bad. New York is up there, though.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Multi-vitamin from Trader Joe’s.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I agree with Nina on this one – food.
8. What foods do you dislike?
I’m not partial to a good chunk of seafood. Shocking, I know!
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Anywhere with good food.
10. Favorite dressing?
This one nurse bandaged me up so well that I was scabbing in 24 hours!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I used to have a Beetle. Now I have a Jetta. I’m a VW kind of girl.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
My Threadless shirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Anywhere my foreign exchange students are now living.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
What’s in the cup? My answer depends on the contents.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Hawaii. Cliche, I know.
16. Favorite time of day?
That moment where the first bit of sun peaks its head above the horizon…
Pfft. Like I get up that early.
17. Where were you born?
Arlington Heights, IL.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Can’t stand watching sports on TV. If it’s live I’ll watch just about anything.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Most of you.
20. Who do you think will tag you back first?
Most of you.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Most of you.
22. Bird watcher?
I’m more of a people watcher. But thank you for asking.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I’m a night person trapped in a morning person’s schedule.
24. Do you have any pets?
I currently have the cremains of my pets.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Spending the weekend in San Francisco!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Tall. And smart.
You can’t get everything.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Telling people that I had an older brother named Whiskey who was a golden retriever.
Announcing to the cashier at the grocery store that if you eat too many prunes you’ll have the runs after she scanned the bag.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely a dog person. I like cats, but I’d take a bullet for a dog.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
I’ve always been a safety girl. Seat belts save lives, people! I’m living proof of that.
31. Been in a car accident?
Been in 3; the last one has been the worst so far.
32. Any pet peeves?
Lack of basic spelling and punctuation in emails (unless used for ironic/hilarious purposes).
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
Tie between plumeria and lavender.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Depends on what I’d been drinking, who I’m with, and how much cash I’ve got.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Once, but the DMV entered it as 3 times.
38. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Crate and Barrel. Sammy’s Camera. Blick. Anthropologie. MAC cosmetics. (As if I haven’t already.)
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Drove up to SF on a whim last month to say hi to some people.
41. Like your job?
It has its ups and downs.
Always loved it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
The year where my parents and I went to New York, Chicago, and Hawaii. That’s when I started to become aware of the dangers of eating on vacation.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
The Yellow Peril and a co-worker.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Corporate American background noises. And a truck rolling over my head.
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
How many of you actually want to be tagged?
Crud. I’ll make one up.
49. What would your last meal be if you were on death row?
Italian beef and a brownie sundae. I want them to deal with the mess after they execute me. *heh heh*
50. Coffee Drinker?
I am, but I’m trying to cut down. You could see the dark circles under my eyes before you saw my eyes.
Edited to add: Jesus, I caught myself making the same stupid typos that I was complaining about in #32. And shame on you people for not catching it!